Crabbs Reverse Osmosis Plant falls victim to thieves, but some of the loot is recovered outside fence

Thieves have struck three buildings, one of which is the Crabbs Reverse
Osmosis Plant, where a quantity of electrical wires and solar panels was
stolen, but recovered.

The supervisor of the plant reported the incident to the Parham Police

According to reports, the intruders used a hard object to break a padlock and
then entered the store room at the Crabbs Peninsula plant.
They removed the items – a quantity of electrical wires and large spot lights –
between 8 a.m. on April 11 and 10:15 a.m. on April 13. 

The intruders then proceeded to an adjacent building, where an aluminum
window was broken out to gain entry, and a quantity of rechargeable solar
panel batteries and solar panels was stolen.
Reportedly, the thieves made their exit through the southern fence of the
A search for the stolen items was carried out in and around the surrounding
areas, and three rolls of wire and two solar panels were found outside the
Meanwhile, the Club House at Powells was broken into and a number of items
stolen, and the incident is now under investigation by the Coolidge Police
This incident is reported to have occurred between 5 p.m. on April 12 and 9
a.m. on April 13, according to the Barnes Hill woman who reported the matter.
Reports say that entry to the Club House was made via an eastern metal door,
which was pried open using a hard implement.

Reportedly a large quantity of drinks, including beers, juices and alcoholic
beverages; a variety of snacks and mints; and a 50-gallon gas bottle were
A search was carried out in the area for the items, but without success. 
In yet another incident, a Cooks Hill woman, the proprietor of Tony’s Water
Sports at Dickenson Bay, reported to the Criminal Investigations Department
(CID) that the business had been broken into and a small sum of money
Allegedly, the intruder used a prying implement to open a southwestern
wooden shutter and gain entry. He then used force to remove and damage a
wooden safe in order to get the money.
This offence reportedly occurred between 4 p.m. on April 12 and 6 a.m. on
April 13 at Dickenson Bay.